Monday 9 September 2013

Introducing: The Triangle Notebook

Triangular Notebook Embossed

I would like to introduce my latest Etsy Creations to you all today.
These are my "Triangle Notebooks" which have embossed, Lead-Free Pewter covers.
Each one of these books is unique and one-of-a-kind.
No cover will be the same.

Here is a 1 minute video to show them in "Real-Life"


The two books I have on sale at the moment are the "Lizard"

embossed pewter triangle book

and "Notes"

embossed repoussé notebooks

The books have blank, unlined pages and their size is approximately 12 x 12 x 12cm

notebook blank page

triangle notebooks

These are the first of the series and I will be including more books as I create them.

If you would like to own one of these books but would prefer to have a specific, customized front cover, please contact me.

These are great stocking fillers or unique personalized gifts.

You can purchase these books through my Etsy Store.

x


Print your Instagrams and more

7 comments:

  1. wow...these are fabulous...what a unique idea! Thanks for sharing. ~Kimi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cool
    tfs
    shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous, unique, awesome, creative and fantastic Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene,
      Thank you so much, you are very kind :)
      x

      Delete
  4. What a great idea; I love these! Thanks so much for linking up to The PINcentive Blog Hop and I hope you're having a wonderful week :o)

    croppedstories@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive