Wednesday 12 June 2013

WIPs

Drops Baby Alpaca Silk

Been a bit quiet on my side, I do apologize, I am still feeling a little under the weather and have not been able to move myself towards the computer :O

What I have been doing though is knitting and reading like mad :)

My Cleo is growing at a steady pace, and I am still loving this project. You know when you start a project and it just flows? I guess this is one of those! I so love the stitch patterns included in the piece, I think they look lovely together :)

Talking of stitch patterns, you still have a chance to sign up to be included in the Knitting Madness Video Hangout next week as there are still a couple of spots that haven't been filled. 

To those of you taking part, please remember to send me your stitch pattern form by next week Wednesday the latest, thank you to those who have already done so.

TheGreetingCardShop.comReading-Wise: I finished my last book (Review to follow on Friday) and have started to read "The Colour of Tea". This is a great read so far, and I look forward to jumping into bed to read a little more each night.

How has your week been thus far?

Don't forget: If you are looking for a super Fathers' Day Card that expresses how you feel The Greeting Card Shop is offering you, my readers a discount! Grab your discount code HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive