Thursday 13 June 2013

Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party


Welcome back to another week of Tutorial Thursdays.

Unfortunately this week I am away on courses and have not had much time to create something new for you today. 

I will be back next week with some new craft ideas that I have to share with you.

If you are looking for some ideas, you can find some of my older tutorials HERE

Just because I am only here sporadically this week, doesn't mean you can't share your goodies :)

I will be visiting all of your links below as soon as I am back home.

Thank you so much for all who linked up their lovely posts last week, it was a pleasure to visit each and every one of them!

The most visited link from last week was from Jenny @ Lakeshore Stamping.
She shared this wonderful Origami Father's Day Craft!


father's day origami craft

My favourite links from last week's collection were:

terra cotta flower pot girl

This adorable Terra Cotta Flower Pot girl from Gail @Purple Hues and Me

And these super cute toilet roll magnets by Lizbeth @ Just Dip It In Chocolate

DIY Magnets


Thank you ladies, your crafts have been pinned on the PinBoard and added to the Tutorial Thursday Album on my Facebook Page :)

(I would love a share if you have a Facebook Page)



Don't forget to grab your button if you haven't done so already :)


”Marigolds

Now it is your turn - what have you been up to this week?

Please feel free to link up your crafts below.

They do not have to be tutorials, I would love to see any crafts.

:::NEW:::

I have started a new Sunday Linky Party for Social Media/Blogging Tips and Tricks - If you would like 
to link up your tips and tricks on this topic you can link them HERE


Rules for todays' Craft Linky Party:
  • Firstly, your link must be craft related! Please do not link up goodies which are on other topics. 
  • Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog OR create a visible link.
  • Do not Link if you are selling or advertising something. 
  • Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
  • Please be so kind and visit at least 2 other posts linked below, it is always nice to receive visitors, this is a linky party after all! :)
  • In linking below you are giving me the permission to use of your image if it is being featured the following week. If I am unable to use your image I can unfortunately not feature you.
  • Please do not link up stuff you have already linked up before!
  • Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above. 
Do you have your own Linky Party happening? I would love to hear about it!
Link it up HERE

Marigolds' Loft


Have a great Week.
This weeks linky is arranged in a random order, so that all your links get a chance to be at the top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive