Friday 31 May 2013

FOs and Stash- Busting Update

drops verdie 127-33

Woo!! Finally finished my "Perfectly Pink" - only took me 7 months to complete :O!! That must be my longest project to date! I must admit that I am so glad it is done though.
As Jas is not here to model her sweater, I have done so for her. I am quite impressed as it does look quite like the original from Garnstudio on the left.

The sweater weighs in at 214g

From the rest of the enormous ball, I knit Jas a cowl:

cowl drops verdi

The cowl weighs in at exactly 100g

That makes this months' stash-busting total 314g :)

Added to my stash-busting total so far - 1504g

Gives me a grand total of 1818g so far -Woo!!


So a recap:

1. Jassy' Jumper - Completed
2. Birthday Gift for my Sister-In-Law - Completed
3. Birthday Scarf for Kayla - Completed
4. Socks for me - Completed
5. Socks for Jas - Completed
6. Socks for Kay - Completed
7. Pullover for Hubby
8. Cleo for me
9. Scarf for me
10. Fingerless Gloves for hubby - Completed
11. Perfectly Pink Sweater - Completed

Which project is next you ask?

Number 8 - Cleo for me :)

drops stash

You can see my yarn for the project is Drops Baby Silk.

drops 141-18

I can't wait to start and will be casting on a little later - it will be knit on size 3mm needles - so I do hope it won't be another 7 months until this one is done!

How is your stash-busting going?

By the way - do you want to be part of something unique?

Have you 2 hours to spare?

I still have a couple of spots available for the first ever "Knitting Madness Video Hangout" which I will be hosting on 21st June 2013 at 9:00pm (Central European Time) / 3:00pm EDT.

It costs you nothing, and I am hoping it will bring a lot of enjoyment for those who will be taking part.
All you need to take part is a webcam, a Google+ Profile and the urge to learn a new stitch :)

For the first event we are going to be sharing Stitch Patterns.

 Sound good to you? Then reserve your spot today - space is limited to 10 people and is filling up fast.





I will be sharing this post with Tami, Linda, Linda and Andrea.
Have a great weekend.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive