Thursday 2 May 2013

A Quick and Simple Bee Craft Project - Tutorial Thursdays

Welcome back to Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party on Marigolds' Loft.

Today I am going to show you how to create this Bee with wet-felting.


I decided to make a tutorial video this week as it allows you to see the technique much better than just in photo format.

For this craft you will need:

Some yarn fibre - roving
Florist Wire
Yarn to thread through the bee
Something to add the facial detais to your bee (I use Gonis DecoPointer as I am a distributor of these products :))

Sit back and Enjoy!



And now its' your turn :)

There were so many fantastic posts from last week, I loved visiting each and every one of you. 

This weeks featured links are:

paper bracelets tutorial
These awesome Paper Bracelets by Lorraine @ Lorraine Oo La La
A really fab tutorial, thank you :)

hand-made needles
Amazing home-made needles by Regula @ Babajezas Wundertüte
This is such a brilliant idea :)

Well-done ladies and thank you for sharing your wonderful Crafts with us all.
I have pinned your crafts on the PinBoard and added them to the Tutorial Thursday Album on my Facebook Page :)

You will also be featured in this weeks Newsletter

(If you have a Facebook Page or account, I would very much appreciate a share :))

Don't forget to grab your button if you haven't done so already :)


”Marigolds

Now it is your turn - what have you been up to this week?

Please feel free to link up your crafts below.

They do not have to be tutorials, I would love to see any crafts.

:::NEW:::

I have started a new Sunday Linky Party for Social Media/Blogging Tips and Tricks - If you would like 
to link up your tips and tricks on this topic you can link them HERE

Social Media Linky Party

Rules for todays' Craft Linky Party:
  • Firstly, your link must be craft related! Please do not link up goodies which are on other topics. 
  • Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog OR create a visible link.
  • Do not Link if you are selling something. 
  • Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
  • Please be so kind and visit at least 2 other posts linked below, it is always nice to receive visitors, this is a linky party after all! :)
  • In linking below you are giving me the permission to use of your image if it is being featured the following week. If I am unable to use your image I can unfortunately not feature you.
  • Please do not link up stuff you have already linked up before!
  • Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above. 
Do you have your own Linky Party happening? I would love to hear about it!
Link it up HERE

Marigolds' Loft


P.S. I am still looking for 2-3 folk who are interested in taking part in the Sponsored Mother's Day Giveaway...Read More Here



And....don't forget to enter to win yourself a $20 Gift Certificate from CafePress!!

Have a great Week.
x

Your links will be added in a random fashion this week so that each of you get a chance to be first in line :)



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great party Natalie!
    Maria
    http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Natalie! Have a lovely day :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning party once again! I really appreciate all of your hard work…. :)
    Wishing you a wonderful Thursday!!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised, but thank you for having chosen my needles as your favourite project. Today I am really busy (moving the store). :-) Have a nice day! Regula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the bee! I really want to get into felting - it absolutely fascinates me. This video is a big help!

    Natashalh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie, Thanks for hosting.

    Bye for now, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I have a link party today too and I'd love for you to join! Simply Dream & Create

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bee project is adorable! I am going to have to try this....Thanks for sharing!

    Joanne @ http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting! Great to be here. Have a wonderful weekend :-D

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive