Monday 22 April 2013

I Heart Bloglovin' Blog-Hop

Today I am proud to be co-hosting the I Heart Bloglovin' Link-Up Party that takes place each Monday.

As most of you know, GFC will be no longer available come June/July and so to make the transition easier this blog-hop allows you to follow your favourite blogs, and new blogs over on Bloglovin'.

Do you not use Bloglovin' yet but would like to? 

If you follow the link below it will take you to a page that will import your blogfeeds in one easy step over onto the easy, accessible Bloglovin' Feed Page.


To follow Marigolds' Loft on Bloglovin' Click the button Below:

Follow on Bloglovin

xxxx

Do you have Linky Parties that you host on your blog during the week?
I would love to visit, please link your parties HERE

Right, now on to the party :)


In order to help bloggers transition away from GFC as the main way to follow blogs, Northern Belle Diaries and Postcards from Rachel have teamed up to host I Love Bloglovin'.

Now, let's get this party started!

Have an image of yourself ready so we have your pretty face to look at!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting, Natalie! Your link ups are always fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive