Saturday 20 April 2013

Book Club Voting Begins Now :)



And we are off - the final book selection for our fourth book choice has been given in and the chosen 5 titles stand to the vote.


Which book will it be?


The titles in the running are:

Each of these titles look so interesting, I cannot wait to see which book will come next.

I have been so pleasantly surprised by each of the titles we have read until now, each book has been a fantastic read.

 I think the great thing about this book-club is that I get the chance to read books chosen by the group, with my choices also included :) and come to read titles that left to my own devices I may not have chosen!

Please will you vote for your chosen title HERE.

The voting will end on Saturday 27th April 2013, the winning title will be announced on the 28th April.

Not a member of Marigolds' Loft Online Book-Club, no problem, you can join any time. Bring your friends, the more the merrier!

Join the Club today and get into some great books :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive