Friday 20 April 2012

Pay it Forward

I have decided to join in with a wonderful Pay it Forward over at Hopeful Days.
Would you like to play along?

Here are the rules:
1.  I will send a surprise gift to the first three four commenters on this post. The gift will be handmade by me.  It will be sent sometime in the next 365 days. It will be a surprise.  We all love getting surprises in the mail, right?
2. To sign up and receive a gift, you must play along, too. Pay it Forward on your blog, by promising to make a surprise for the first three people who comment on the post.
3. You must have a blog. (That is regularly updated, as I will blog stalk you to find the right little something for you)
4. After commenting here, you must repost this or something similar to your blog in 48 hours.  If not, I will chose the next person who comments…

This will be so much fun! Look forward to sending you a little something, something!
x

My list is full, thank you to all who commented. 
I am thrilled to be able to send to the following people: Kitenswithmittens, More Like June, Kathleen and Megan. If you would like to take part and need to find a spot, try looking at these ladies' blogs first.
Thanks again
x

3 comments:

  1. Woot! I'm in :0)
    willow4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join! I've been trying to find someone that still has a spot open for this project. Although I believe that it's supposed to be completed within the year 2012, since it's "Pay it Forward Handmade 2012".

    My email is megancooper13@ymail.com just in case you need it.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive